Our Commitment to Continuous Improvement
The Erindale Early Education Academy is committed to providing a safe learning environment that provides high-quality experiences which lead to positive outcomes in children’s learning, development, health and well-being.
To that end we continuously seek to improve our programming by documenting and evaluating the effectiveness of our strategies to achieve the following goals:
1) To promote the health, safety, nutrition and well-being of the children enrolled in our programs.
2) To support positive and responsive interactions among the children, parents, child care providers and staff.
3) To encourage the children to interact and communicate in a positive way and support their ability to self-regulate.
4) To foster the children’s exploration, play and inquiry.
5) To provide child-initiated and adult-supported experiences.
6) To plan for and create positive learning environments and experiences in which each child’s learning and development will be supported.
7) To incorporate indoor and outdoor play, as well as active play, rest and quiet time, into the day, and give consideration to the individual needs of the children receiving child care.
8) To foster the engagement of an ongoing communication with parents about the program and their children.
9) To involve local community partners and allow those partners to support the children, their families and staff.
10) To support staff or others who interact with the children at a child care centre in relation to continuous professional learning.